The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi to all from Italy....i just bought my first supra(ex envy s supra)

matteo306gti

Hi guys

glad to meet u....my name is Matteo, i m Italian and i just bought the ex envy supra...

it s my first supra....i have/had lot of skyline gtr with 800/900/hp spec but never a supra....

in december 2012 i was in Uk for business and i wanted to buy an other high spec gtr, but i seen the red supra and i immediately loved it....

so i decided to change my new car and i thought to buy her...

i think she ll be here next week...

if anyone has advise for me, or can explaine me all history of the car(i seen she had more than an owner in the last years ,she also rebuilt and overhoule recently etc) i ll be very happy, i m a very passionate guy so also know more possible about the car is important for me....i know the car is really famous but i m sorry, its my first supra so never checked a lot regarding her....i know very very well the gtr and rb26dett but 2jz and supra is a new experience :D

thanks to all and sorry if my english is not perfect...

cheers

Matteo

thanks to all

yes guys, the car is that....now all engine bay seems still more new beacuse all red respried inside and all silicone hoses changed with red ones...

my friends/partners checked compression and all engine and mecchanical parts and they said me seems all like new.... im very happy...

thank u also for the great pics! :D

really thank u very much for compliments guys.... but i only bought her, not built lol hahahahah

i have an honda eg6 k24/20 very fast, 2 gtr high spec anda silvia s14a ....i want immediately test her for see difference from my rb26...i seen lot of guys used stock 2jz stock(stock rods, crank, pistons, head, gearbox , diff etc) without problems with 800/1000 hp....that s crazy, really so strong this 2jz??....!! i think ll be a really good experience :D

Hi Kev, thanks and congrats to u for how u built the car....

i m sure she ll be very happy to stay into my garage toghether lancer, silvia and gtr lol hhahahahha.... i can understand your regrets because the car is still perfect and absolutely awesome i can only tell u to u stay relexed she is in very good hands :)

Edited by matteo306gti (see edit history)