The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sales Thread Template. Please copy and paste this.

listy

To try and make the for sale section a more simple place to be, we have come up with a 'For Sale Format' template.

When posting items for sale, please use the below template, to get the main points across.

Item:-

Condition/Mileage:-

Price:- COMPULSARY

Postage:-

Item will be packaged in/with:-

Or

Collection From:-

Any other information relevant to the sale.

Pictures:- (This will hugely increase interest in the item(s) for sale)

Also, once the item is sold, please go 'Edit post-Go Advanced- and change the Prefix to "sold".'

Please DO NOT edit out the text from the original post once the item is sold. It aids other members when it comes to valuing their own parts for sale.

Edited by listy (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Just as a reminder:

If a For Sale thread is created that does not follow the template, if deemed to not be of a good enough standard, you may be asked to re-write it using the above template.

Failure to re-write the advert may result in it being removed.

However if the advert does not follow the template, but is deemed a good enough standard, then it will be left alone.

The templates are here to help both seller and buyer, by ensuring the information required is there, in an easy to read format.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick bump on this, as I have been messaging people lately reference For Sale adverts.

Please us the template. It just neatens everything up, and we all like neat ;)

Oh, and don't forget, I can see who has read this thread, so if you have, and ignore the template, it just makes you look ignorant, and arrogant :) :hi:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

All,

Please adhere to the above template for any items for sale.

An important point to note is the last line of the original post:

Please DO NOT edit out the text from the original post once the item is sold. It aids other members when it comes to valuing their own parts for sale.

I'll be placing a particular focus on the nature of the new threads within the Classifieds section over the next while, so please stick to the template as best you all can. :thumbs:

Similarly, any other members passing comment on threads - play nice. I shouldn't really need to embellish that point very much. I'll determine whether you are or not though. ;)