The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Welcome back

Guest Whyte146

Guest Whyte146

Hi there, used to be on this forum - prof monkey was my name, in the market for another Supra! Fancy one that needs some work, as I am in no rush to get on the road, just that I have MKIV supra again! I know that sounds quite arrogant, but anyone who remembers me, will agree I am not.

Was a moderator as well on here!

Guest Whyte146

Hope so! You don't know anybody who fancies a little Renault 5 GT Turbo, either as a PX against a Supra or to buy outright? It's got very good history..

Hi there, used to be on this forum - prof monkey was my name, in the market for another Supra! Fancy one that needs some work, as I am in no rush to get on the road, just that I have MKIV supra again! I know that sounds quite arrogant, but anyone who remembers me, will agree I am not.

Was a moderator as well on here!

You used to own a white '93 NA?

Your old account is still there. If you can remember the password, it should still be accessible.

Guest Whyte146

Thanks for your help, yes I'm aware of the rules! Just more stating my intentions, just like the good old days.

Really fancy that White BPU TT in the classifieds with the rude number plate, £5500 but I need to sell some of my fleet!

Guest Whyte146
Welcome back :)

Can you post some photo's of the renault 5? haven't seen one for a good 10 years or so.

Will do, as soon as I can figure how to add them

Thanks for your help, yes I'm aware of the rules! Just more stating my intentions, just like the good old days.

Really fancy that White BPU TT in the classifieds with the rude number plate, £5500 but I need to sell some of my fleet!

Good to see you back again.

If you plan on coming back then ask for you old username or sign up properly with this one. Dont keep saying what you are looking for as to me that looks like you are trying to get round paying for the membership, which I'm sure you arent but we have rules we need to stick to. Nothing ever changes.