The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone got an exhaust from this ebay seller?

Big Mark

As the title says, has anyone got an exhaust on their car from this ebay seller?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220266020805?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

They've also got a website

http://www.mijexhaust.com

I've got a mongoose system at the moment but its a little bit too tame sounding and looking, plus I'm not sure my trial rear bumper will go on without needing to be modified around the exhaust so am tempted to get one made by this company so would like to hear from anyone that has used them.

Personally, I would go to John Ashley Exhausts (Google them) as it's only about ten minutes away from MIJ and he has experience in building a fair few Supra exhausts including a few members on this site. His work has always been spot on for me. I've had a 3" mandrel bent exhaust system from him including both first and second decat pipes, all custom made and to an excellent standard.

Personally, I would go to John Ashley Exhausts (Google them) as it's only about ten minutes away from MIJ and he has experience in building a fair few Supra exhausts including a few members on this site. His work has always been spot on for me. I've had a 3" mandrel bent exhaust system from him including both first and second decat pipes, all custom made and to an excellent standard.

beat me to it lol.

Big_mark - that the person you want mate. makes loads of custom exhausts.