The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I have got a big package

DodgyRog

Mate let me no if you want a hand fitting bud I'm more than willing...

Might well take you up on that, if I came to you could we use your mates barn

Buster have you got any Spring compressors, I will proberbly need some to get the Stock suspension off I am guessing, I think Darren has some, but Barney had them I think he said

Likewise let me know if you need a hand fitting them to my car....

:sly:

Haha, I see what you did there, have you got a TT engine sorted now

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

You won't need a spring compressor to get them off rog... Rears are very easy... 3 bolts at the top, 1 at the bottom... The leg should come straight out maybe if you push down on the hub a little...

Fronts will require you to undo the upper wishbone and bring foward to allow you to get the leg out...do the top one not the bottom as this does not have the camber adj...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the longest part will prob be setting them up to where you want them... These were set low...

You won't need a spring compressor to get them off rog... Rears are very easy... 3 bolts at the top, 1 at the bottom... The leg should come straight out maybe if you push down on the hub a little...

Fronts will require you to undo the upper wishbone and bring foward to allow you to get the leg out...do the top one not the bottom as this does not have the camber adj...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the longest part will prob be setting them up to where you want them... These were set low...

Thanks Keron, just hope my bolts all come undone.

The Supra will be at ShellShocked for some bodywork for the next week, but I will get some WD40 on all the bolts for them to soak a bit in the meantime

Yep! Just waiting for it to come out the car & then I can arrange the dates with Keron!!

Good to hear Abz, your Supra deserves some power

Yeah should be ok Rodger give me a text when you wanna do them and I'll see what I can do

Will do bud, proberbly be mid March ish, but I will give you a text once I can give you a day properly, we will see if we can get a mini meet on the go