The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey everyone sorry i own a BMW!

Guest Fil2eFly

Guest Fil2eFly

Hello!

Currently the owner of a BMW compact. My intent is to do a pony injection with a 2ZJ. Thought this is the best place to get advise on the engines and parts.

423772_10151405978965304_1033864415_n.jpg

Here is my pride and joy, not to everyones taste but hey :)

Started as a much different vehicle and i aim to make it unique. At present it has a 2.8 M52 engine but my plan is to get my grubby hands on a 2JZ GTE. I know this sawp has been done to many E36 bmws but as far as i am aware there are few, if Non E36 Compacts with a 2JZ.

I have a big shopping list and no doubt many questions!

Top of the list is an engine and gearbox :)

Guest Fil2eFly

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I will be sure to go for a good dig though the forums. I have not made my mind up totally about what im going to do.

Had a look about and it appears that i can get an engine for about £1600 from Canada + gearbox + extras so yeah i know it will be spendy, will see :)

Hi and welcome to the club, looks like an interesting build you have there!! If you are wanting to buy or put up a wanted ad you will need to pay the measly sum of £10 for the privilege of becoming a member. It will also give you access to a world of information that in itself is invaluable, best tenner you will ever spend ;)

Guest Fil2eFly

Thanks again guys!

Need some to get some free time to get my teeth back into this project!

Sure i can fork out a tenner tho ;)

Welcome mate, where about in grampian are you from? I recognize the car

I live in fraserburgh, but my fokes stay at buckie thats where its parked up at the moment. may have seen it driving about at those tow areas. Currently drive a Red Ford Maverick :p