The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XL Garage

Dnk

Yes, wouldn't recommend though......

If you want to avoid troubles forget about XL garage... Never buy things from them. If they want to buy from you I don't see any problem, they give you the money and you give the keys BASTA ^^

I know few guys in France who bought Supras from them and had nice surprises ^^ As for example (as I would say) "unofficial" registration for JDM cars

Why they are contacting you ? They want to buy your car ?

They give you counterfeit cash or find out where you live and help themselves to your car.

I think a bank transfer is the way forward rather than cash and if its stolen

well its insured so shouldn't be an issue

I wont be giving out its location so that rules that out unless they

mug me on a test drive

I have another buyer that has just sent me this.

They asked me via P/H if my car was still for sale which i said yes it is and this

is their response.

Hello,

Thanks for the respond,i am Okay with the condition and price.I want to let you know that i cannot afford to loose it as i want to be the new owner, so please consider it sold to me and do not sell it to another person, I have a local shipper who is going to take care of the shipping to my house in Greece without giving you any problem, he will come to your location for the pick up. therefore, i will instruct my Accountant to issue and send you a Certified Bank Cheque Or Bank Draft drawn from UK bank via postal service and when you get it and it clears into your account, my shipper will come for the pick up at your location . I am so sorry that i am unable to come and look due to the status of my work and my location is a bit far, but am sure it is in good condition as you have claimed, send me your details for the cheque below such as:

FULL NAME:-

ADDRESS:-

ZIP CODE:-

CITY:-

PRICE:-

TEL/MOBILE. NUMBER:-

Once the cheque has cleared, my reliable shipper will come over to your location for the pick up without given you any stress.

Get back to me with the requested details so that the payment can be send to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and kindness attention

i would look more in to it dunk before you get rid of your car mate.

I've already made my decision Andy and its going, i'll miss it obviously but

its time to move on.

From what i can see as far as selling goes the XL garage seem to be genuine so

i'll update as we go.

I shall pop to the bank and get their input but think its either cash paid into my

account by the buyer or a bank transfer from them that cant be reversed

I shall ignore the other enquiry

i had this rubbish with my golf gti not to long ago. it seem piston heads has a major security issue if you ask me and i for one will never sell thru that site again. the scam goes, you go along with it, they send you money, they send some dodgy cu~t to pick the car up, they go and you not get your cash basically. little more to it but that basically what it is.

I have another buyer that has just sent me this.

They asked me via P/H if my car was still for sale which i said yes it is and this

is their response.

Hello,

Thanks for the respond,i am Okay with the condition and price.I want to let you know that i cannot afford to loose it as i want to be the new owner, so please consider it sold to me and do not sell it to another person, I have a local shipper who is going to take care of the shipping to my house in Greece without giving you any problem, he will come to your location for the pick up. therefore, i will instruct my Accountant to issue and send you a Certified Bank Cheque Or Bank Draft drawn from UK bank via postal service and when you get it and it clears into your account, my shipper will come for the pick up at your location . I am so sorry that i am unable to come and look due to the status of my work and my location is a bit far, but am sure it is in good condition as you have claimed, send me your details for the cheque below such as:

FULL NAME:-

ADDRESS:-

ZIP CODE:-

CITY:-

PRICE:-

TEL/MOBILE. NUMBER:-

Once the cheque has cleared, my reliable shipper will come over to your location for the pick up without given you any stress.

Get back to me with the requested details so that the payment can be send to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and kindness attention