The mkiv Supra Owners Club

floating fuse box

_Shane_

When the new intake/tb was fitted the fusebox needed to be moved as it would not fit in oem position

When the engine bay was sprayed the other day i looked into trying to find a nice position to have the fusebox when putting the parts back on

I made up a bracket and cut the end of the fusebox so it could sit at a lower position. The fuse box now looks like its floating in the engine bay, was happy with the little modification :)

Fitted my polished radiator brackets that i got from Rob Mitchell, sprayed the fan shroud in a gloss black, and also fitted the carbon APR slam panel that i bought from Matt

Also fitted the new carbon lid which i must say is fairly sweet

Anyway just said i would share a few pics with ye

Never seen anyone do an IC pipe on that style intake like that before.

Thats not what i wanted either, i asked for the piping to be ran like every other supra with an aftermarket intake but the garage done it that way ^^^ again as i said THIS IS NOT THE WAY I WANTED THE PIPING RAN !!!