How much are these rims worth?

Chris Bailey

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the original stickers were removed for the refurbishment (which I assume they were) then the offsets, widths and other info will be found stamped into the recess on the back of the rim spokes.

As for the comment about them looking small for an 18" rim I don't see how you came to that conclusion as the F-zero is one of the few designs, along with the Jade R, that actually conveys it's diameter accurately due to the lack of a lip in front of the spokes.

Perhaps a rethink on the colour scheme, more in keeping with the original, would help optimise the design's perceived diameter.

Thats the thing I have no idea about the sizes etc etc. They come with the car when dad bought it last year. Theres no reciept in the history that come with the car. All I know is there 18's but they look small for 18's and dont fill the arches very well.

They do look small are you sure they are 18's? I have the same wheels, they're very good quality light weight forged wheels, they'd have cost £2K+ when new.

I agree with Chris on this' they don't normally, but they look very lost on John's Supra. Probably because of the trial rear I think. I've been trying to persuade him to get Jade's but no luck so far! That set of wheels Jurgen put up the other day would look awesome btw ;)

I was thinking the same thing Adi, Them wheels Jurgen put up were lovely! :)

Dont know what wheels dad likes, He likes some Rota's