The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Took some photos of my Supra and brothers M3 E46 today (20 Pictures)

Suprakeith

Lol! Everyone goes to the arches! Will drop you a PM when my Supras done if you want mate? Only in Spalding

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/31693_10150212678365457_814537_n.jpg

Cant beat the arches i only live round corner from them and bro lives in the flats right next to them and yea drop me a PM whenever mate be good to meet local people with supra's

Is it just me or does the supra's passenger side door look a completely different silver to the car? and the beemer.... no comment lol.

The door is same colour as car had front and rear wing re painted year ago when had crash and they didnt do great job but am getting sideskirts fitted soon so will get sides repainted and blended in proper

Is it just me or does the supra's passenger side door look a completely different silver to the car? and the beemer.... no comment lol.

It's the rear & front wings on the passenger side. Door looks untouched.

Silver is the most difficult colour to match, especially when the car is 20 years old.

Ahhh Peterborough…what a total bum hole it is! Car looks clean Keith, needs a stock bumper again though mush, and an orange blob reduction!

I'm planning on getting Eleanor out again soon, so i'll have to come to another one of those meets mate, spoil the Jap party. :)

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)

Hey Keith, liking your wheels mate, were they on it last time I saw you? You still doing the Pure JDM meets on the last Thursday? Now the weathers starting to turn we will probably start coming over again. Your Brothers bmw looks ok mate and if he likes the green then it's his car so good for him. People who do the poor car thing seem to miss the point imo.:)

Hey Keith, liking your wheels mate, were they on it last time I saw you? You still doing the Pure JDM meets on the last Thursday? Now the weathers starting to turn we will probably start coming over again. Your Brothers bmw looks ok mate and if he likes the green then it's his car so good for him. People who do the poor car thing seem to miss the point imo.:)

Hi shane mate yea wheels have been on car about year now and do sometimes go to purejdm meets when not working but mainly go to jdm-racing meets now as they on a saturday plus dont end up going mcdonalds for a coffee instead go to pub for meal and pint, and yea brothers bmw does look good it stands out for sure which is why we mod cars how we want them,like all the people that say should have standard front bumper on supra if all supras looked the same that would be boring, its good to be different and stand out from crowd

Looks awesome mate. Don't know what's wrong with people and the harsh comments... Looks unique, seen it around Peterborough and I like it. At least it's not plastered with sticker bombs and fake sponsor vinyls like some supra iv seen :D

Thanks jason mate and yea bmw is very unique plus in few months brother will be running just over 400bhp

Ahhh Peterborough…what a total bum hole it is! Car looks clean Keith, needs a stock bumper again though mush, and an orange blob reduction!

I'm planning on getting Eleanor out again soon, so i'll have to come to another one of those meets mate, spoil the Jap party. :)

Sweet mate when you bring her out let us know and pop over maybe this time we can go for spin in Eleanor aslong as she starts,lol

Difficult one on the wheels (on the M3), maybe it is the design of them that doesn't sit well with the green for me. Or perhaps the colour of the car. I'm not sure. Shame really, as I was somewhat tempted by the idea of green wheels on my Supra but have decided against that.

The pictures look good, I like the location. :)