The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how many woman drive supras

mr keef

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mr keef

ok my wife loves the supe and she keeps talkin about driving it,and that i may add got me well worried,how many ladies on here drive the sups and hey i need pics as proof :D

Oh, you are so in trouble from the female Supra owners on here. Think I'll just hang around and watch the fun...:innocent: :p :eek:

Originally posted by secondjump

The other half went on for ages.....succumbed and now if i need new toys (single, safcii, sbc idiii, rltc etc) she feels more involved and less likely to view the car as a bottomless money pit. :D :D

Nice tactic just of to ask the other half to take mine for a spin (not literally)

Originally posted by secondjump

The other half went on for ages.....succumbed and now if i need new toys (single, safcii, sbc idiii, rltc etc) she feels more involved and less likely to view the car as a bottomless money pit. :D :D

I thought this would work when I first got married, my P&J (1st car - saved up all my dosh as a kid) was written off 7 days after the wedding day :( (3rd party ins only)

Pi$$ed for a long time....:mad:

She does not drive my soop :p

Originally posted by Peter Sharp

I thought this would work when I first got married, my P&J (1st car - saved up all my dosh as a kid) was written off 7 days after the wedding day :( (3rd party ins only)

Pi$$ed for a long time....:mad:

She does not drive my soop :p

Rltc was my first mod :D

I have driven one a couple of times, but I don't find the width a problem .. more the length (Gee can a girl really write this and get away with it I wonder?? LOL!!)

Well it felt like a Boeing 747 at times, but it was really fun to Drive .. I dont think the BF took any photos though .. he had his eyes shut the whole time I think !

as if I wouldn't be killed if I scratched it !!

WL, they are not just for Blokes :p

Hope Soo doesn't see this thread or you will be in a lot of trouble:D

Sue drives it mainly (I get to if I'm very good) and doesn't hang about, as lots reps in BM's on the Warminster bypass have found to thier cost.

Think that they think she will be "easy pickings", but( I'm secretly pleased to say) they are wrong :eek:

Just wait till I put my Westy through the MOT, I'll scare her (OK only up her No. 2 turbo kicks in, I admit).

The bad news is that she's discovered the new "Cars for Sale" thread and want's a quicker (and newer) one now - :(

Yours

Soon to be bankrupt...

Gatso