The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra seat rails with sliders

Clausz

Hi All

I recently bought myself a nice couple of recaro seats, but I will need some seat rails with sliders for them.

I made some searching on the forum, but is it really true that the bride rails are the only one made for the Supra mounts?

Best Regards Claus

Hi All

I recently bought myself a nice couple of recaro seats, but I will need some seat rails with sliders for them.

I made some searching on the forum, but is it really true that the bride rails are the only one made for the Supra mounts?

Best Regards Claus

Yes pretty much,

There are custom made ones occationally available on ebay/on here as "bolt in" solutions - but that is only very occationally.

Alternativly, there are low mount rails that were made by a member on here (so generic runners can be sat on top and used with the seat) A wanted post may bag you some of these. -

you bolt those in the car, then buy some generic rails and attach them to the rails (drill your own holes) and then attach the seat to them.

This is the more common approach.

I have a set of Frames for the Supra for sale if you want.

No Sliders though.

What's the price on those?

- - - Updated - - -

b;3602014']Yes pretty much,

There are custom made ones occationally available on ebay/on here as "bolt in" solutions - but that is only very occationally.

Alternativly, there are low mount rails that were made by a member on here (so generic runners can be sat on top and used with the seat) A wanted post may bag you some of these. -

you bolt those in the car, then buy some generic rails and attach them to the rails (drill your own holes) and then attach the seat to them.

This is the more common approach.

What a shame, I will also keep my eyes open at ebay then.