The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Drag Tornament at shakespare raceway

viper

Hi all,

Iv put this thread here to see what intrest there is in order to then generate a thread within the meets section.

Im a regular at shakespare raceway as its fairly local to me in the midlands and have been talking to them recently about getting involved with events.

http://www.shakespearecountyraceway.com/

Although Shakey does'nt have all the side shows and add-ons that Santa Pod has, it’s the drag strip that counts and what performance people can get out of there cars.

I am in current discussions about the place hosting a supra drag tornament on one of there RWYB events.

This can happern on more than one occaision. and could become an anual event.

The 2 weekends mentioned below are on the cards to be incorporated into the weekend or we can select other RWYB weekends for the event to take place:

Custom Chrome Cherry Bomb Challenge RWYB Sunday on April 21st and in June the Daynodaze Public Track Weekend (9th June).

There is also the discounted price possibility for the group.

For now id like to start a list of peoples names who would be intrested in entering the tornament.

There will probably be a small trophy for the winner but all in all its a bit of fun, in a professional type tornament.

So if you would like to take part please put your names on the list below.

1.Viper

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for it (only a couple of hours up the road) but I'm not sure about the dates... I've got my first holiday in 5 years (seriously...) booked to depart on 21st April and I'm not sure what I'm doing, work-wise, on the June date. I'll add my name to the list as a maybe though. :)

1.Viper

2.Shane

3.Spikedjack

4.mellonman

5.guigsy

6.george1200

is there somewhere i can go get a burger when i get knocked out?!

1. Viper

2. Shane

3. Spikedjack

4. mellonman

5. guigsy

6. george1200

7. Sukhy

8. Rich.2211

9. Mark Newman

10. JamieP (not in tournament)

11. Dude with the Busa

12. Littler