The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coleboys first supra!!

Coleboy

Ok boys and girls, she is only a NA but that was what i wanted,

A ebay find and cheap, like anything that is cheap, its for a reason!!!

By no means a heap, see one last weekend which i spent nearly a whole two mins with before i walked away, this one i feel was once looked after and then fell into the wrong owners hands!!!

The guy i got it from just wanted the Supra Buzz, didnt do nothing to it, just drove it,

Couple of bits about it, it has a loud exchaust note, it has very little in the way of shocks, like its a go kart! it has a nasty front bumper which is full of filler and bad paint from a can, a few dents and marks around it and seems every bit of trim in the cabin makes a noise!!!!

But, i really can see a nice car under the nasty bits, need to make it drive a bit softer! need to find a smoother looking front end for it and just give it back some love its been lacking..

So my first drive ever of a Supra was tonight from Weymonth back to Andover, 80 miles of A and B roads, yes my ears are still ringing, i feel like i have been on a go kart track for most of the day and i think the stock headlights are crap!!!!!!

But.....

Cant wait to drive it again tomorrow!!!!!!!

Photos to follow of before and after to come........

This wont be a big BHP thread, just to make a Supra nice again thread.......

Cole