The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hiya all

Guest Knightrider1980

Guest Knightrider1980

Hiya guys and gals, new to the supra owners club, but a proud owner of my mk4 1994 toyota supra since 2007, cant believe I had my car for that long.

About my supra:

Black MK4 N/A 1994 Model Automatic

Modifications Include:

Apexi power flow airfilter

Tein front and rear strut braces

TRD straight through exhaust

18" Wolfrace alloys

Greddy slam panel

Interior:

Carbon fibre dash

Momo racing steering wheel

Momo racing pedals

Touchscreen DVD player

MP3 CD Player

Blitz Oil Pressure/Temp ID Illuminate Gauges

Custom Supra mats

Exterior:

Standard

Future modifications:

I currently have in my possession full Bomex Bodykit, TT Engine, TT Auto Gearbox,TT ECU,TT diff, Greddy Intercooler, Apexi AFC Neo, Apexi turbo timer, Blitz spec 2 boost controller, Blitz boost gauge to be fitted and a set Tein superstreet suspension.

I plan on getting a carbon fibre TRD bonnet, TRD rear spoiler, carbon mirrors, new set of 5 spoke deep dish alloys, carbon rear difuser, new seats and rear/side black window tint.

Look forward to all your help regarding future events and possibly help regarding parts that might be hard to get.

My Supra pictures

Pic of the interior, need to fit my MOMO pedals:

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/538399_400107433347900_232203570_n.jpg

My newly bought J666EPH number plate, recently bought it for 245 pounds :D

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/538399_400107420014568_656098254_n.jpg

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/47043_559142177444424_168269038_n.jpg

My Bomex bodykit and Greddy intercooler to be fitted:

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/14834_100992489926064_81065_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/14834_100992293259417_3503918_n.jpg

Edited by Knightrider1980
new stuff to add (see edit history)

Guest Knightrider1980

Thank you very much, much appreciated, I will take some pics of the car. With the TT engine and stuff installed sometime this year I am looking at around 385bhp and around 311 ft pounds of torque at 1 bar of boost, so I am looking forward to having the lot fitted.

At the moment money is a bit tight and I have not been given a start date to start my new Job with Admiral Insurance permenantly yet, hopefully starting the new job by the end of the month then i can go ahead with everything i planned, Oh by the way guys I am looking for the side wind deflectors for the car also, if there are any out there who dont want them due to stripping the car, give me a shout and I will have them.

Edited by Knightrider1980 (see edit history)

Thank you very much, much appreciated, I will take some pics of the car. With the TT engine and stuff installed sometime this year I am looking at around 385bhp and around 311 ft pounds of torque at 1 bar of boost, so I am looking forward to having the lot fitted.

At the moment money is a bit tight and I have not been given a start date to start my new Job with Admiral Insurance permenantly yet, hopefully starting the new job by the end of the month then i can go ahead with everything i planned, Oh by the way guys I am looking for the side wind deflectors for the car also, if there are any out there who dont want them due to stripping the car, give me a shout and I will have them.

Get in line for wind deflectors my friend. The end of the queue is down the road, round the corner, carry on for around 20 years, turn left, and around 5 years along there, is your spot ;)

Welcome to the club :D

Guest Knightrider1980

@listy35

Think i will leave the deflectors then lol, my fault really, i slipped on my drive way step and my shoulder snapped the driver side deflector in half, tried super glue to put it together and added a blitz sticker to cover the crack, worked for awhile until i hit the motor way and decided to put my foot down then whoosh lol gone forever and broken to 1000 pieces on the M4 lol.

Guest Knightrider1980

I will post up some pics just have not had enough time yet to do it and the whether dont help either lol, would like to meet up with you guys but right now the car is declared of the road for the time being due to me not working and petrol prices for running the beast dont help either, I have secured a permanent job with admiral insurance but awaiting a start date from them, hopefully at the end of the month or next month I will be working, then i will be putting my supra on the road faster than someone saying BPU lol

Trying not to be skeptical but...

1. You've converted it from LHD to RHD from the track to interior shots?

2. Not sure what corner that is at llandow, as the track runs clockwise and the only left turns are around the bus stop and that's not where your photo is taken. Also from the background could be pembrey (never been) but that would explain the hill in the background, as llandow is flat.

Guest Knightrider1980

my mates took the pic, i think it might be pembrey, been to quite a few tracks the guys at South Wales Tuning last year, they cocked about with it on photo shop!!, the bastards lol!!, lol never really took much notice to be honest until you guys mentioned it, they messed with the pic allot!!!!, side indicators, hell in the pic apparently i have clear front indicators which i dont they as they are orange, wheels are freekin different, had this pic since summer 2012 only to have you guys spot it lol, guess this there way in saying to me they hate my wheels and indicators lol. will take pics of the supra on my drive way and post them up, that way i know they aint photo shopped by them lol

Guest Knightrider1980
come to one of our meets at M4 J30 Toby Carvery if you like, first monday of each month.

Supra is currently off the road mate due to me not working, so i cant afford to run it at the moment, i have secured permanent employment with Admiral Insurance tho just waiting for start date, once i have money coming in i will be able to drive her again and continue with my plan to finish project on her also.