The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spark plugs

JK90

Had the plugs changed on car today and since its been done the power delivery doesn't seem there, getting a lot of vibration when pulling away and accelerating, tone of the exhaust doesn't sound the same either, turbos are spooling ok but seems as though the engine isn't delivering the power any help please.

The number for the housings is:- T90980-11246, it may come up on there records as a condenser but it is the right housing, the price in 08 was £5.89 each from my local toyota.

There is a good write up on how to do the change your self in the tech section.

Running on 5 cylinders instead of 6

If a garage done the work and they didn’t notice the car was running on 5 cylinders instead of 6 then I would not be taking it back there!

If they did break/damage a connector and that is found to be the reason why it’s not running correctly why didn’t they simply replace it??

Questions need to be answered... I would be fuming...

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)