The mkiv Supra Owners Club

any ideas on valuation(NOT FOR SALE)

ashbuster

hey guys just wondering what you would value my car as at the moment for an insurance valuation

candy indigo blue paintjob

ridox front bumper

ridox carbon skirts

autoshine front wings

autoshine rear arches

autoshine diffuser with centre diviter and side vortex generators

sebion carbon boot with carbon spoiler

sebion abflug type carbon bonnet

carbon canards

autoshine carbon splitter

full bpu with blitz icolor boost controller / hks fcd / chris wilson 2nd decat and a decat downpipe / boost gauge

hks ssqv3 bov

30mm hub spacers

alloy wheels ruff racing

brand new samco hoses in blue to replace my purple ones

brand new blue vac hoses to replace my purple ones

greddy front mount intercooler / blitz induction kit.

powers steering relocation NEW with polished overflow tank

bc racing coilovers

facelift black headliner/leather seats/facelift rear lights(carbon skinned)/carbon skinned centre console lid

ash.jpg DSC_0038.jpg DSC_0273.jpg

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

no mate i wouldnt brake it

updated the first post with other parts i forgot to mention

above post... ive spent nearly that on the kit so dont see the point in that post????

If you are looking to get your money back on what spent on the kit then the chances are very slim.

Thing is now with the modifications you have narrowed down a somewhat niche market.

The only person who would pay top dollar is something looking for the car in the same colour and kit.

You'd get a LOT more money breaking the car, I'd say you would get roughly £7,500 for it.

im looking for an insurance valuation mate.

so i can get an agreed valuation insurance. it would be around 5k for my paintjob on the supra and with the kit and parts i need to figure out what it would be valued at so i can speak to the insurance company a bout it when i have my quote. i know i wont get back what i paid but i want an agreed value. and i would want it valued at more than 7.5k

car isnt for sale im in the middle of wire tucking and smoothing the bay for paint, then onto a manual conversion and single install

but as it stands my insurance is due soon and now my car is looking more like i want it i would want a decent insurance on that will give a agreed valuation.

considering stock tt's go for 5-6k i need to find how i should value it

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

im looking for an insurance valuation mate.

so i can get an agreed valuation insurance. it would be around 5k for my paintjob on the supra and with the kit and parts i need to figure out what it would be valued at so i can speak to the insurance company a bout it when i have my quote. i know i wont get back what i paid but i want an agreed value. and i would want it valued at more than 7.5k

car isnt for sale im in the middle of wire tucking and smoothing the bay for paint, then onto a manual conversion and single install

but as it stands my insurance is due soon and now my car is looking more like i want it i would want a decent insurance on that will give a agreed valuation.

considering stock tt's go for 5-6k i need to find how i should value it

Ah, you should have mentioned that earlier than, I thought you were after what you would probably get for it if you was to sell. ;)

The agreed value would be determined between you and the insurer, they would sometimes want receipts and proof of work. Then you'd need to come to an agreed price if the worst was to happy and they had to pay out. I'd obviously go in with a higher value and meet somewhere in the middle with the insurer.