The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toddzors 96 TT Supra

Guest Toddzor

Guest Toddzor

Hey guys,

Im new to the forums, so hello to everyone before I start. I have nothing but good word about the pommy forums, and thought I'd pop over and make an account.

I live in Australia, and have recently bought my first Supra. I'm very stoked and cant wait to get stuck into mods. Firstly though, I want to make sure that the exterior and interior are to my liking before I even think about engine mods. It is currently stock as a rock, but still an upgrade from my previous ride.

Its still very stock at the moment and there have been no engine mods besides the K&N pod filter and HKS Super Dragger, so excuse the lack of engine bay shots.

The car has just ticked over 106 000km.

The only mods I have done are exterior, which included adding an MVP Lip and Ridox (copy) side skirts.

Current Mods:

RPS Street Clutch with RPS Lightened flywheel.

HKS Super Dragger

18" Enkei RPF1's

MVP Lip

Ridox Skirts

TRD Wing with CF insert

Tein Super Street Coilovers

HID 6000k Low Beams

Alpine Head Unit

2 x Tweeters - 2 x Front Speakers (sorry, don't know the brand. "Apparently" competition speakers from America.

Blitz Turbo Timer

No Boost Controller, Engine Mods - Stock as a rock.

Future Mods:

Exterior:

Paint isn't in the best condition (I am a little picky), so will be getting that resprayed in Supra White very soon.

Diffuser - Top Secret (Pref carbon fibre)

New Rims - which are currently being shipped. Work Meister S1R's - Along with Big Brake Upgrade

Tinted Windows

Interior:

Double Din Head Unit

Fix that dirty huge sub in my boot (try and find a supra boot mould - fingers crossed).

LED Dash Conversion (Thanks for the "Dummy's Guide" I'm sure that'll come in handy)

Change of seats (Love the rearco's but not a fan of red - will look at my options).

TRD Tachos - As well as Oil, Boost and Fuel

Rear Speakers as I don't like the current tweeters up on front, a little tacky

A-Pillar Gauge Mould

Engine:

I'm unsure what I want to do with the engine at the moment. I'm leaving this until last, as I want a nice clean looking Supra, before I start messing around with a reliable stock engine. I am wanting to go single, but we will see what happens.

Here are some pics:

Edited by Toddzor (see edit history)

Guest Toddzor

thanks or the nice replies guys!

Love the enkei's - but have to change due to the offset. Its al little ridiculous. I can't wait to see how the S1Rs look on it though!

The ears on the MVP lip may get removed. I'm not sure, I kind of like them to be honest. I might be the only one who thinks so though!

Need to get the exterior fixed up a little also. Need some CF ends caps for the TRD wing and am considering getting a nice CF TS Diffuser to keep the flow of CF goodies.