The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Long overdue car wash

Fizzy T

It's fair to say it's been a while since I've held a sponge in my hand for car washing purposes :wasnotme: but I guess it was down to not having a driveway or access to a hosepipe etc I used to wash and polish my car's every weekend religiously and now I own my Supra TT I think it's time to bring back the routine :)

I grabbed my car wash bag from the garage,flicked off the corpses of all the dead spiders *probably the failed opponents of the one remaining big ugly fecker!* and opened it to be greeted by what I can only describe as a mass of car cleaning products covered in a thick black/purple ish gunk which closely resembled the consistency of spunk. Oh and it stunk like cats piss! Haha it appears my car wash stuff had leaked.

http://www.aps-direct.co.uk/ekmps/shops/autoparts/images/meguiars-nxt-generation-car-wash-1892ml-84-p.jpg

I'll save you the picture of the mess...it wasn't pretty but it's all cleaned up now. I just need to buy a few bits and get my back to starting to clean the car again.

I'll no doubt post a before and after picture for people to view/comment or ignore when I finally get it done :thumbs:

Matt

LOL ^^^

Aside from the Glass cleaner, Interior quick detailer, Paint cleaner, Polish and gold class wax...this little lot just cost me just over £100 haha

image[/url]

I'd of actually washed the car but its been snowing all day here albeit lightly. Tomorrow I'll get onto it hopefully.