The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where do you buy yours?

Twisted

It's coming close to the time where I need to change my brake pads and maybe my discs (which I need to measure/inspect the condition of properly)

I am wondering where would be a good place for me to buy brake pads and discs for my supra?

I've had a little search through the forum and everyone seems to talk about don't go on Ebay (granted) and have a look on the for sale section for brake upgrades to UK spec.

I have a standard MKiv TT Jspec.

Although I would still like to know where to buy brake pads for a UK spec brake set up for when I eventually upgrade.

Thanks in advance

Tristan

Never found CW's pads dusty. You want dusty, fit Porterfields!

Porterfields weren't any more dusty than anything else iv had. But they work well and don't need to be warmed up.

Iv had various ebc pads over the years, red, yellow, green. And they all were crap when cold and only slightly better when warm.

Best iv ever had we're endless ccx. But they at ££££