The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Valuation needed

dude

I need to know what this rolling shell is worth, no idea how to value it, its a UK auto converted to 6 speed, plate stays on it and log book goes with it, there will be no seats etc but can leave dash and guages in place, it has woosh guages, prefer to sell with bodykit attached and it will have any old suspension in it to keep it moving. Any negotiations on price between buyers and Sam Hanwich (elliot)

P1020297.JPG P1020298.JPG P1020299.JPG P1020300.JPG

The issue I guess is that while i agree those extra parts could raise the value, the only people to buy will need the expertise to bring the car back to life, so a limited number and if they don't want that style, you'll struggle for a buyer at a premium price

Shame though as I think that looks great as is.

That would be perfect for my dad! I'll show him later, might make a offer

Talk to elliot (sam hanwich) dude and whatever he says we can go with, its a cracking shell 199 silver with a pearl over the top, Steve who owned it has a large bodyshop. Carbon roof panel must be around £4-500 alone