The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Derbyshire Newbie...

Guest RobQ

Just joined up here, I'm on a heck off a lot of other forums so thought i'd join up here too LOL. I live in Derby and drive a 5th generation Honda Prelude and I also have a carbon wrapped Del Sol.

I'm on the hunt for a Supra TT, so thought i'd join to pick peoples brains ;)

*****ADMIN EDIT - Please read the club rules regarding advertising your company. You will also need to change your User Name. Please PM one of the Red Administrators to have this change made. ******

Welcome to the club we have regular meets in chesterfield if you fancy popping down but looking at the weather forecast it won't be for a good few weeks yet. Most of the cars are still in hibernation, was hoping to get mine out this week but been in Ireland all week and there is going to be snow soon so I am leaving it where it is. I have forgotten what it looks like :blink:

Cheers for the welcome guys. My budget is around £9k for a Supra, i'm still debating if it will be a demo car or not. I want one as original as possible, there's too many around with lairy bodykits etc....i don't like that :p

Unfortunately my Del Sol is the electric transtop version and guess what?...it doesn't work :rolleyes:

EDIT BY ADMIN - You are not authorised to trade on the forums.

• 2 weeks later...
Just joined up here, I'm on a heck off a lot of other forums so thought i'd join up here too LOL. I live in Derby and drive a 5th generation Honda Prelude and I also have a carbon wrapped Del Sol.

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae269/robquilter/prelude/4685_1084438551353_1238045633_30242131_1844776_n.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae269/robquilter/del%20sol/WP_000473640x480.jpg

I'm on the hunt for a Supra TT, so thought i'd join to pick peoples brains ;)

*****ADMIN EDIT - Please read the club rules regarding advertising your company. You will also need to change your User Name. Please PM one of the Red Administrators to have this change made. ******

Cheers for the welcome guys. My budget is around £9k for a Supra, i'm still debating if it will be a demo car or not. I want one as original as possible, there's too many around with lairy bodykits etc....i don't like that :p

Unfortunately my Del Sol is the electric transtop version and guess what?...it doesn't work :rolleyes:

EDIT BY ADMIN - You are not authorised to trade on the forums.

Please see amended posts.