The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need help picking wheels tires and sizing!!!!

Guest 98Snakehorse

Guest 98Snakehorse

Well its time to pull the trigger and buy my stock mk4 some nice wheels and tires.

My wheels of choice currently are the TSW Velencia's, im thinking I want to go with 18" staggered but I have no idea what offset I need to go with and tire sizes. Gloss black with chrome lip, matt black, Chrome, or silver? Also can someone refer to some good wheel and tire package website where I can buy these things? Thanks a million I really appreciate it. I will also post a followup picture as soon as I get them on!

Thanks!

Nick

Guest 98Snakehorse

Too spendy right now lol. I would defenitly love the ccw but they sure do break the bank. Im more in the price range of $2,000 for wheels and tires....

I'd say they will be slightly narrow...

Stock 17s

17x8.5 +50

17x9.5 +50

18x8 +40 = 16mm more inner clearance and extend 4mm further out.

18x9.5 +40 = 10mm more inner clearance and extend 10mm further out.

Do they do a 18x9 (front) and 18x10 (rear) in +40!? These will extend 16mm further out than stock and still maintain inner clearance.

Guest 98Snakehorse
I'd say they will be slightly narrow...

Stock 17s

17x8.5 +50

17x9.5 +50

18x8 +40 = 16mm more inner clearance and extend 4mm further out.

18x9.5 +40 = 10mm more inner clearance and extend 10mm further out.

Do they do a 18x9 (front) and 18x10 (rear) in +40!? These will extend 16mm further out than stock and still maintain inner clearance.

Nope they are only available in 18x8 and 18x9.5 with either a 20mm offset or 40mm

- - - Updated - - -

If these wont fit very well does anyone recommend a set of wheels I could get with tires for around $2000 US?