The mkiv Supra Owners Club

147mph 1/4 mile run

dude

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

nice trap speed, good time with the high 60foot.

have updated the drag list too.

does leon have a built autobox having big power? how come he always has a high 60foot time. just curious?

it is an excellent time and an even better terminal. what is a good to average 60ft time? is leon auto or manual? i was sure he was manual.

Originally posted by leett

it is an excellent time and an even better terminal. what is a good to average 60ft time? is leon auto or manual? i was sure he was manual.

Hed have a bit of trouble with a manual mate !!!!;) thats also the prob with the 60ft he cant stop the car pushing thru the lights , spoke with him today with a plan for that so watch this space , he's up for going again , unfortunatly he's not going to get to run on a prepped track again this year and i feel his car has enough power to be actually dangerous on a non prepped track , when i told him his attitude was if you crash you crash !!!!!:looney:

Dude:flame Dev

sub 1.4 60 foot is amazing launching

i would say a very good 60 foot is 1.4 to 1.6

a good 60 foot is 1.7 to 1.9

i have done a best of 2.050 60 foot on cheapo street tyres and 1.7 on drag tyres.

leons car has got plenty of power just needs to sort his launching out. he runs 15" et streets too.

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

sub 1.4 60 foot is amazing launching

i would say a very good 60 foot is 1.4 to 1.6

a good 60 foot is 1.7 to 1.9

i have done a best of 2.050 60 foot on cheapo street tyres and 1.7 on drag tyres.

leons car has got plenty of power just needs to sort his launching out. he runs 15" et streets too.

cheers monkey. also does reaction time count?