The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Works Meister s1 3p On a supra

Guest mwohaaahaahaa

Guest mwohaaahaahaa

Hello,

I have been searching through the forum to find out about alloy wheel sizes for supra. So far I have managed to determine the below (but if any of it is wrong please correct me)

1) Staggered wheels give better handling,

2) 17s are the standard but 18s will fit.

3) 7.5 are the standard front wheel size however most are 8 or over. (I couldn't find what was the maximum size you can fit on the front.

Anyway, I still have some Works Meister wheels from my skyline. They are 18 x 9.5 with an et of +10. All 4 wheels are the same.

My question is, if i fit them is it going to make the handling on the supra worse? These alloy cost me over 3.5K including shipping and goodyear eagle f1 tyres, and i don't want to have to fork that out again to get something that looks good on the supra.

What are peoples thoughts?

Also if you can post a link on this thread linking to another thread which has this information on then that would be great. I did search the site however I may have missed the thread that has the info I want.

all help is appreciated.

Guest mwohaaahaahaa
An ET of +10 is going to need some widearches

I think a few people manage to get Et +30, but not sure if the arches are roled for that

If you want to sell them cheap, I have a widearch in need;)

Hehe, well I may get the arches rolled or flared so fit. it's going to get repainted anyway. Either way I wouldn't be selling them cheap ;)

Guest mwohaaahaahaa

I think the only really thing to do is to try and put them on. See how they fit and see if I would need to roll the arches or not. It does have some nice alloys on it, but I'm a sucker for deep dish rims. I could always sell 2 and then buy 2 more that are smaller. We'll see. Thank you all for your help. it is appreciated.

I've seen some Supra's with the same size wheel all around. As long as the rear tires are wider than the fronts I don't think you'll have any problems.

However, the fronts will probably be pretty hard to fit, although it will look epic when they're on. :D Be sure to make pics!