The mkiv Supra Owners Club

not great time for a TT auto,but rather happy with it

Guest fripon

Hi,had a deserted road today just for myself:eyebrows:.so i thought to take the opportunity to do 0-60 run,to get an idea of the sprint performance of the car.now that my first time doing this in a supra.Always had 4wd before,piece of cake.the supra completely different nature,and it was a nightmare,would never think it would be that dangerous.Tarmac was not very good,and cold.

so foot on brake,rev 1100 rpm easy.foot off,press the accelarator,1st gear back end moving a bit as 2nd turbo kick in.2nd gear still foot still flat to the floor and my god the car wanted to leave the road,the back end was dancing "Lambada".so i calm down a little bit.then went again this time with 3/4 throttle.car still dancing,but this time "Tango".i thought to give it a last one.this time less than half throttle.much better,get traction and managed 6sec to 60mph:Pling:.so yeah not great time,but happy with it considering the amount of throttle input.i think on a hot day,good tarmac the car should easily do this under 5sec.And the supra is a proper drive car,where you need practice to get better.:)HOW DO YOU DRIVE YOURS TO GET GOOD TRACTION??

I got Avon zz3 nearly new sitting on 19" wheels with toyota Blistein suspension.yeah practice will make it better and surely take time to mastered.what the average supra tt owner time to 60mph??

I got Avon zz3 nearly new sitting on 19" wheels with toyota Blistein suspension.yeah practice will make it better and surely take time to mastered.what the average supra tt owner time to 60mph??

Just under 5 seconds if it is BPU'd.

When was the last time Geo was setup? An was it a custom geo as obviously the stock setup is with 17 inch alloys.

Are you bpu?

Sub 5 seconds in an ideal world

apart from fuel pump,yes.but as i said,she can run lot faster than that.was worried about the unsettled back end.:Pling: