The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage Recommendations in Southampton Area asap

ripped_fear

Ok I have recently moved to the Southampton area so there-fore I don't know the area that well.

The Supra's rear passenger brake has decided to start binding meaning driving the car is not a good idea. However today I got it to Toyota and they unfortunately couldn't do anything as they cant get it on there ramps! :taped:

I'm now in the lap of the gods, and want a garage I can trust, that I can get this sorted at, but I have no clue where to start. Tomorrow I'm ringing the AA to see if they can free it up as a temporary solution until I get back to the Island, then I can use the people i always trust to work on it, But if they can't there is a possibility they will take it to a garage of my choice so I want it to go somewhere I can trust.

Can anyone help.

Jake

TBH any garage can fit and bleed a new caliper, I have a couple if you need em.

Yeah I suppose your right, if it turn out to just be the calliper, but for any work on my car I would like a reputable garage to carry it out. Thanks for the offer on the calliper, are they used or new, if they a J-spec's I may be interested.