The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bringer of Good news

Bobbeh

Just a RYWB. It was a perfect day for it lee. Coldish, but not freezing, I think they prepped the track, and the queue was only half the waiting lane most of the day!. I got 8 runs in and sat about a lot of the time.

There was a mini Supra meet there. (see gatherings)

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Just a RYWB. It was a perfect day for it lee. Coldish, but not freezing, I think they prepped the track, and the queue was only half the waiting lane most of the day!. I got 8 runs in and sat about a lot of the time.

There was a mini Supra meet there. (see gatherings)

gutted, i wanted to have a go at jap performance show but couldnt justify the waiting time. did you get any good times?

Guest Rays the roof

Counted ten SOOP's there!

I got twelve runs and did a 15.75 in my NA (stock apart from Trial exhaust).

Great to run with Colsoop, Ian-R, Bobbeh and yank car (Mustang?) which sounded awesome (like a tumble dryer filled with bolts).

Also muchos funos on way home at petrol station. Old Nissan on fire at pump. Asian family ran away from car and attendent was still serving people. SEVEN extinguishers of CO2 and powder later we managed to push the car onto a nearby grassy verge while fire brigade arrived. Forecourt had about 2" of powder on floor - LOL!

Oh and almost forgot to mention Colsoop managed to try and set off on track at POD in THIRD gear and stalled it, much to the crowds delight -

FUNNY AS FCUK!!

Nice one Col - you didn't think you would get away with that one did you!!

:D :p :D

:blink: :looney: :baa: :stupid:

Cheers for that ray ! :twak: :twak:

Was a good day still having traction problems though and couldn't better my time of 13.414 @ 110

That was funny at the petrol station i still cant believe they carried on serving petrol while the car was on fire !

Good fun putting the fire out apart from inhaling all the fumes and covering my jeans and trainers in co2.

The forecourt was a right state after we finished with it :)

I bet we get a bill for the fire extinguishers :p

Hurry up and edit the video Ray.

Guest Rays the roof

Having watched it twice last night, recon it will have to be edited down from 55 minutes to about 1 minute 12 seconds.... You didn't see me here!!

;)