The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Skyline Stolen

Paul Whiffin

Stolen October 31st from Enfield area, if you see or here of the car or any bits like the below offered anywhere I’d love to know about it.

The car is unregistered but might have fake plates fitted, could be K5 SMR as they were stolen from the same premises. Car details as follows

1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS turbo, white, facelift model, 50,000 miles, Nissan front spoiler, side skirts and rear wing, 17" R34 alloys, Apexi Power FC ECU, HKS GT2540 turbo, HKS air filter, HKS EVC boost controller, Apexi front mounted intercooler, uprated fuel pump, HKS camshafts, Z32 air flow meter, performance exhaust and downpipe, front and rear Cusco strut bars, Tanabe suspension kit, dual airbags.

The fuckers.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers chaps. Latest is, the cops pulled up another car which was stolen from the same premises and managed to catch one of the little f**kers, they've got him locked up. They found the keys for my Skyline on him so he knows where the car is, just gotta get it out of him, hopefully they'll bash it out of him with a large stick.

Originally posted by Paul Whiffin

Cheers chaps. Latest is, the cops pulled up another car which was stolen from the same premises and managed to catch one of the little f**kers, they've got him locked up. They found the keys for my Skyline on him so he knows where the car is, just gotta get it out of him, hopefully they'll bash it out of him with a large stick.

nice one. hope its good news:thumbs:

Strange really how they were caught, they also stole a Nissan 100nx which was all boyed up with silly wheels and spoilers(not my car!) Got caught in the same area as where the 2 cars were stolen from with the key in his pocket! Which means the Skyline must be close by, probably parked up somewhere, could be anywhere I know but I cant see it being far away. Tried driving round all the local ghettos already, nowhere to be seen though. Fingers crossed the cops will come up with something

Hey can we all have a go??? Hopefully the tosser will try an be hard an we can hurt him real bad :mad: Knobs what do this stuff really ought to be given to their victims for TREATMENT dunno about this new fangled rehabilitation mullarkey but if we got him the little shit would be a whole new man afterwards.

Hope you get your property back not too mullered.

Just got off the phone from the old bill, they've let the little Kosoven shit go. Cant believe it, the twat was caught driving a stolen car with the keys to my stolen car in his pocket and keys to another 10 cars in the glove box and they've let him go without telling them where the car is. He's now got to appear for some meeting on December 8th, December the bloody 8th, what goods that to me? My car will be in lots of little bits by then. Idiots. The copper even said if he was English he wouldn't have got bail, how the hell does that work then!?

It's called positive discrimination, and its just as illegal as the negative kind. I expect they gave him back all "his" property too, like all the keys etc?!:mad:

Just a long shot really, but what about local press and radio? Any chance you could enlist some help there? As Paul E said, a reward will often help, and these little shits could start grassing each other up.