The mkiv Supra Owners Club

do you know this supra

JTJUDGE

Its a manual but has a tired looking engine bay. I may have a sale for my subaru so...

any info on it please ?

Yes I do, it has a clutch.

Also has 4 seats, exhaust, alternator, fuel pump, air filter, fuel filter, speedo & door cards.

Let me know if you want any further information! :D

Where to start....

Fully kitted up car with OEM front end :Pling:, power steering cooler is at a strange angle when you look through the front bumper.:think:

It also appears the engine bay wings which aren't usually painted(i think) are painted black and are a lot cleaner that the rest of the "75-80k" engine bay, this car has easily seen well over 100k miles just by looking at the engine bay.

Another thing to note is the bar for the active spoiler isn't usually visible, but it is on this supra.

It's also got a VVTI radiator hose for some reason.

I could probably go on. ;)

:run:

whats with these 1 car traders? Had a look at his other cars and there are none and no website, seems so dodgy. PH is really a total sell out of a car website if you ask me as there are loads of these fake traders on it.

Really thought if it was mechanically sound I could fix the rest :(

Absolute pig in a poke with yet another clueless seller. It doesn't matter what cars you are into, a 3/4 kitted car should always worry you, especially when the front end remains stock. Engine bay is probably bogging from its time in the cheap body shop getting repaired.

Having said that, for the right money (if the repairs are up to scratch) it would be a good way of getting on the supra ladder. £8k is a couple of K too much IMO. If they got the finger out they could probably get 8k on it though, needs money spent on it to have that value though.

Johnny Gs, turned my shell has a stock front and kitted on the rest..... :(

It's not always the case, it's just something glaring that sets off alarm bells. Some people will choose to have their car styled that way, it's just also an obvious sign of impact damage (as they can get stock parts much cheaper than aftermarket).