The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Sense! (The 6th and Best Sense!)

TheTurtleshead

Well it's more like 2Jz sense.

Just sitting in my hotel room. Hear what I know with absolute certainty is a supra driving up to and waiting at the lights outside. Poke my head out the window… Yup! There's an immaculate white stock-stock bodied Supra at the lights. :) It is apparently rude-boy night in preston as well, so it's not like I haven't heard my fair share of shite-sounding exhausts tonight!

I was sitting having a maccy's with Lee about 6 months ago and we both looked up at the same time when we heard a Supra approaching… Turned out to be a soarer but we were pretty close. :)

Anyone else get this? I find it quite amusing and tres sad at the same time!

There is something very distinctive about a straight six rumble!

- - - Updated - - -

Had this when I was in a restaurant in Glasgow. Stopped the parents mid-conversation with a "ssssush i think i hear a supra" and sure enough a few seconds later one passed by the window!!

My dad just looked at me and shook his head laughing.

Probably because he was sat opposite a chimp!

Yep. Heard Robski approaching and knew it was a Supra before I saw it. Said to the misses 'sounds like a supra' she said 'how do you know?' And low and behold, there goes Robski :)

First time he'd been spotted too :D

My daughter can also tell my supra from the Subaru and chavved up hatchbacks etc round my way.

And my mums dog goes nuts when she hears my car. Any other car, she ignores, but mine......she's straight to the door :)

A lot of people see my car parked and they stop to make a photo with my Supra...LOL! is funny for me but i don´t mind at all.

Last summer i hit teh rev limiter in first and than i had to decelerate becouse a speed bump, 200 m in front of me a man stops to admire very happy, and let his wife and 2 kids to keep going :D LOL :D

I had mine parked outside the house one day. Went on Facebook that evening and a random girl i had never met (friends with my girlfriends sister I think) had taken a couple of pictures and tagged herself in them, with the comment 'dream car'

Makes you feel all warm inside :)

I had mine parked outside the house one day. Went on Facebook that evening and a random girl i had never met (friends with my girlfriends sister I think) had taken a couple of pictures and tagged herself in them, with the comment 'dream car'

Makes you feel all warm inside :)

That's pretty cool :)

I think the easiest recognisable engine sound is an Impreza. My friends are left stunned each time I hear the faintest rumble and say "£10 it's an Impreza" :D

Never got £10, though :( lol

That's pretty cool :)

I think the easiest recognisable engine sound is an Impreza. My friends are left stunned each time I hear the faintest rumble and say "£10 it's an Impreza" :D

Never got £10, though :( lol

Same with me mate. Always say to the Mrs, "bet you any money thats a scooby"

I also have the Supra Sense too! :D

My friend knows when it's me driving past her house in my supra. I always get a text "you're back?" She says it has a very distinctive sound.

Once when I was in Bridgwater and I heard a low but loud growl echoing and sure enough a lovely black supra purred past a couple seconds later. It seemed quite dramatic, it seemed to almost demand that people pay attention to it.