The mkiv Supra Owners Club

people opinions on this. poor photoshop so please forgive

TBDevelopments

Hello guys,

after some feedback what people think.

i'm after a clean look, didn't want to go all fancy bodykits etc, but do like the white on white of the amuze supra but the wheels are abit weedy on that car so wanted to step upto 18's ideally 10.5 rear 9 fronts. Back would then have a bit of a concave and 275-285 rear tire for some meat.

Please forgive the photo edit skills, i don't have photoshop so done in paint lol

do these look about right for 18's or have i made them to big in the picture.

Or bottom line is do what makes you happy, don't need to please anyone but yourself. :)

Defintley if you like it thats whats important, but he asked for opinions and thats what he got some like it some dont, everyones got different tastes if we all liked the same style things would be very boring

I've liked having white on white for the past 3 years:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/399723_517011231583_102931090_n.jpg

Those are 18s (8.5 front, 9.5 rear) with around +35 offset.

I think they look good personally (otherwise I wouldn't have them!) :D

I fancy a change of colour on them now though!

see i went off black wheels because it just reminds me of all the new corsas driving around here with that out the factory look. plus you really loose any detail in the wheels. Gold on white just looks extremely chav but thats just my opinion.

I run white on white on my daily drive glanza and i find it goes well together

i always liked the amuze setup just felt the wheels needed to be bigger, didn't want to go with fancy bodykits on this car, just a nice simple OEM exterior and some nice wheels. Going for that japanese street racer look

Tim

ps, who said about the turbo kit its a very good chance as there are loads of them out there, i hope hes happy with it :)

see i went off black wheels because it just reminds me of all the new corsas driving around here with that out the factory look. plus you really loose any detail in the wheels. Gold on white just looks extremely chav but thats just my opinion.

I run white on white on my daily drive glanza and i find it goes well together

i always liked the amuze setup just felt the wheels needed to be bigger, didn't want to go with fancy bodykits on this car, just a nice simple OEM exterior and some nice wheels. Going for that japanese street racer look

Tim

ps, who said about the turbo kit its a very good chance as there are loads of them out there, i hope hes happy with it :)

That was me clay. the turbo kit is on my brother car. mr2 mel. I must say its a good bit of kit.