The mkiv Supra Owners Club

0-100mph

Guest fripon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10s would be about your best in BPU, would need to be properly setup to do that though. Most BPU cars will manage a 1/4 in under 13 seconds, with a terminal of around 110. Not sure how long it takes to go from 100-110, but it'll probably be around 1-1.5 seconds... possibly 2.

So on average I would say 11 seconds for BPU :D

Stock TTs will generally trap around 13.5@105, so probably around 12-13 seconds for stock.

All wildly variable depending on the setup though, potentially they can be pretty quick to a ton.

I would think bpu is quicker than mid 12.

Nope Johnny's about right with saying mid 12's might be a little quicker than that but not by much, and as someone else said there a too many variables, if you want to see how fast a supra is from 0-100 is, find a quiet bit of road, or preferably a race track/drag strip and try it for yourself.

No chance. might be lucky to get a 11's

How do you figure that? There are BPUs trapping 120 in just over 11 seconds ;)

There's a difference between what the average plum can do in a mcdonalds filled retail park and what someone can do with some good reactions and a good setup :p

i did a few 0-100 videos on youtube with my old silver drag autobox supra - im sure it was around 7-8 seconds ish

Ive been watching all your vids from your old silver beast, Shutting my eyes and saying .. thats what mine will sound like in march :)

Loved your old sup J, The bits have gone to a better world though ;)

Ive been watching all your vids from your old silver beast, Shutting my eyes and saying .. thats what mine will sound like in march :)

Loved your old sup J, The bits have gone to a better world though ;)

lol you will LOVE it mate :D :D

Miss that car loads, those vids still scare the crapola out of me!

How do you figure that? There are BPUs trapping 120 in just over 11 seconds ;)

There's a difference between what the average plum can do in a mcdonalds filled retail park and what someone can do with some good reactions and a good setup :p

This is Rob we talking about, he only drives his car once a year as slowly as possible... :D

Good to see you back here Scott :)