The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Deans- Engine Bay makeover!- DAW Style

Rob_Mitchell

Well i was approached by Dean (tooquicktostop) to help him with his engine bay. I have put some ideas across and colour schemes, i think i have permission to do what i want :D.

He is going to drop the car to me tonight and ill then begin the strip down process and get items off to powder coaters, chromers and our bodyshop... also mirror polishing will be done in house like always.

I have the theme set and i have some nice ideas and also new products going on the car, which are yet to be seen by club members. There wont be much wire tucking going on but i have decided to change ALL Blue to black.

I also now do my own Colour engine dress sets and im trying the new purple set on Deans, these are lovely kits and not your ebay rubbish.

attachment.php?attachmentid=163719&stc=1&d=1359465218

attachment.php?attachmentid=163718&stc=1&d=1359465218

DAW Pulley set for Deans car has also arrived, so the whifbits set will be forsale at a cheap price.

attachment.php?attachmentid=163720&stc=1&d=1359465218

Should be a nice build and will definately keep me busy of an evening.

Ill post some pics of the bay as it is now later tonight.

2013-01-29 13.00.05.jpg

2013-01-29 13.00.33.jpg

2013-01-29 13.02.40.jpg

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! You said you didnt do colours anymore I wanted blue :(

That purple is going to look the sex! :)

Got blue in stock. bit more money than my usual stainless kits though. Ill update on these kits in another thread, i dont want to clog this build thread up.

Yep purple is tasty! This is HKS purple i use.

Rob will be selling any bits coming off for me, the strip down starts tomorrow so should not be long to wait for the sale thread

strip down has started, not long got inside. Got alot done and huge amounts of bits off to chrome but ill post Friday.

Lovely car this! Nice to have my own build on someone else's bay