The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I wanna smoke my bosses car!

skyline1

Hey all me and my boss kinda had a play when i had my skyline and he had his porsche carrera S, traffic light race i was doing good untill about 60-70mph as i stayed by his side then he left me for dead.

He has now bought a new toy (maserati granturismo) 4.7 V8 and i now have the Supra running BPU...would i stand any sort of chance against him for example 1/4 mile run? obviously he will always have the upper hand unless i do more modifications .... id just like to think i wouldnt get embarassed lol.

its his first full on RWD car without all the weight over the back wheels like the porsche too.

here is one exactly the same but a different colour.

http://just.razzi.me/photos/942654/5b5e683.jpg

You should be able to beat him they're not that fast. 0-60mph 4.5 seconds as standard.

Thats what i was thinking, the sound of it is crazy and im sure it would put the power down pretty well too if he is not to agressive, just wanna show him that all that money he payed for it is still no quicker than a old toyota lol.

I can honestly say I'd rather a supra. All day long.

Really!

Madness..!! I am all for being loyal to the "old lady" but if money was no object then the Supra wouldn't get a look in. That said I would have an R8, 430 or 911 Turbo before I even thought about a Maserati.

Skyline1, has your boss bought a new one?

H.

Madness..!! I am all for being loyal to the "old lady" but if money was no object then the Supra wouldn't get a look in. That said I would have an R8, 430 or 911 Turbo before I even thought about a Maserati.

Skyline1, has your boss bought a new one?

H.

Yes mate if i remember right its only done 120 miles up to yet so brand spanking new.

4.7 V8

0-62mph in 5.3

433 Bhp

185 Mph Top Speed

Should be close, though I wouldn't try and smoke him, you can arrested for that sort of stuff you know?!

doesnt seem that quick on the 0-60 time really for what it is, i know the engine is straight out of a ferrari too( dont ask me which one) . oooh roll on April when the supra comes back out to play.

I didn't know you smoked crack!!!! I'd bin any supra in a heart beat for that

One way to put it ;) the way i kinda look at it is bin the supra for the maserati ...sell the maserati and buy another supra and a brand new GTR lol and have change left over too.

Anyway back on topic .:D

4.7 V8

0-62mph in 5.3

433 Bhp

185 Mph Top Speed

Should be close, though I wouldn't try and smoke him, you can arrested for that sort of stuff you know?!

That can't be right. BPU Supe is quicker than that easy. Stock Supe was 4.9 secs with 320Bhp back in the 90's.

An Audi RS4 would hand that it's ass then. Unless you were driving, obviously..!!