The mkiv Supra Owners Club

you got your supra.....help me to get me mine..

muller

Hey guys

I hope your all well

Im after a tt...auto...low mileage with less mods...

Show me what you got as my budget is 3k to 4500

Iv noticed alot off twin turbos have dropped in value which is a shame....

They either get boken for parts or sold to those wasted traders like paul brown cars

Hey guys

I hope your all well

They either get boken for parts or sold to those wasted traders like paul brown cars

I love PBC. They are a pillar of the Supra community..!!

Have you had a bad experience with them? None of us have.

H.

Just reading back on the other "newbie" threads and to say I am suspicious is an understatement.

This wreaks of Boyz Toyz and legal action etc.

Does that count as a mention of the unmentionables?! :D OP, I'd be interested in your experience of Paul Brown, there's been plenty of talk but as far as I remember no hard facts about him and his business

You should probably let us all know what low mileage is deemed to be in your eyes, im sure for that budget you could get a nice clocked example, choose what miles you like kinda thing. I would be looking into enquiring about the white TT-Auto which is in the cars for sale section, best £10 you will spend!

£4500-6000, is where you will be looking for a semi-decent TT-Auto, expect around £5k minimum to be honest...I searched for about 18 months until I found my car.

Im hoping that i find 1 before march...

I am even thinking about a soarer vvti....does anyone know lexus man of the soarer club??

Does that count as a mention of the unmentionables?! :D OP, I'd be interested in your experience of Paul Brown, there's been plenty of talk but as far as I remember no hard facts about him and his business

They are just business men who are intending to screw a person who is hard up with cash...so they can make silly money by selling the cars abroad or to1st time supra owners

IMO why not save for another year until you get enough money to run these cars? If you are expecting much more than a beater of a car, it will be very hard to find a car that doesn't need numerous problems fixed. These cars are aging, and UK weather/environment eat them up, while you can drive them 12 months out of the year, I would advise against it since the rear is light on these cars. You are kinda asking for a ferrari at astra pricing, while these cars are reliable, they aren't exactly cheap to fix when they do need TLC. The paint from toyota wasn't exactly fantastic and you will be most likely looking at respray, hatch will have to be sorted if its rusted/rusting, suspension arms/bracing will need sorting if it is failing or shot, you will more than likely want the UK brakes, refresh the hosing in the engine bay, powersteering pumps, cambelt, spark plugs, FUEL costs, just to name a few bits right off the top of my head...They weren't cheap new, so you are going to pay that premium somewhere IMO.

Im hoping that i find 1 before march...

I am even thinking about a soarer vvti....does anyone know lexus man of the soarer club??

Yeah I know Rich aka Lexusman. You wont get a decent VVTI Soarer for that cash either.

Also I do wish people would get over this mileage thing, it really isnt an issue!

If £4500 is your max budget, I'd suggest holding out a little longer. Put the money aside, get the budget to £6k, and get a reasonably clean TT Auto.

As as Swampy said, mileage is nothing on these cars. More than a few have been well into the +200k mile mark, and still pulled strong.

Hey guys

I hope your all well

I wouldn't say that they have, unless you have seen some at £3,000 the rest of the club is missing?

£4.5k will get you a ratty one, just save another £1,500 & get a hard decent one. Which is only a few tanks of fuel and some tyres ;)

I wouldn't say that they have, unless you have seen some at £3,000 the rest of the club is missing?

£4.5k will get you a ratty one, just save another £1,500 & get a hard decent one. Which is only a few tanks of fuel and some tyres ;)

I wouldn't say ratty, I paid 5K for mine and RobD has seen my car, it needs some love but is far from ratty. But, on that same note, it will be hard to find one that hasn't been run into the ground.

I wouldn't say ratty, I paid 5K for mine and RobD has seen my car, it needs some love but is far from ratty. But, on that same note, it will be hard to find one that hasn't been run into the ground.

Not one rule for all but generally at that price range they seem to need a little love, that is all. So I would say that it is better to save a bit extra & go for one which doesn't. :)

Not one rule for all but generally at that price range they seem to need a little love, that is all. So I would say that it is better to save a bit extra & go for one which doesn't. :)

I agree :) i wont lie and say mine doesnt need some love but its the general old sports car stuff :) new paint is in the future, car is going to look brand new and i cant wait!