The mkiv Supra Owners Club

meets in north east

Guest baz-smith

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hummm jap north east meet @ Nissan factory is at the end of every month I think, not sure what day exactly.

There Doesn't seem to be many supra meets but hopefully there will be more this year.

Anybody fancy a meet, let's say the end of February?

Hummm jap north east meet @ Nissan factory is at the end of every month I think, not sure what day exactly.

There Doesn't seem to be many supra meets but hopefully there will be more this year.

Anybody fancy a meet, let's say the end of February?

I dont think Jne has had a meet since july Fosta, the site has been really slow for a while so dont know what the crack is maybe hodge will know as hes admin on there.

Guest baz-smith

only ever seen 1 supra and that was me mate's but sold couple years ago since then never seen any lot of guys on here probs know him as he was a club member

def up for a meet in feb

Edited by baz-smith (see edit history)

only ever seen 1 supra and that was me mate's but sold couple years ago since then never seen any lot of guys on here probs know him as he was a club member

def up for a meet in feb

Whats his name? Im suprised you havent seen any in durham theres quite a few up here, where you from in durham like?

def up for a meet in feb

Sweet mate, if there is any more interest in people turning up we can start to put names down.

Anyone interested in this?

1. Baz-smith

2. Fosta

3. Ahamilton

4. Simon197912

5.mclarenross

Hi guys,

I'm dead keen to meet up with a some NE members, could I suggest the weekend of 2nd march, as my car is SORN at the minute as the weather is so bad, ( plus its not quite finished yet!)planning to get it taxed start of next month !

Perhaps some sort of regular "cars and coffee" theme...