The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to supras

Guest calibrat

Guest calibrat

Hi people,

Ive recently broke my nissan skyline running a nice 600bhp.

im looking for a replacement car, ive always wanted a supra the 6-speed twin turbo

What kinda performance is possible on stock engine mods, or just basic mods, i found my GTST hard to control in the wet and that resorted to front end damage :'(

Any advise is appreciated

Im stuck between buying a GTR or Supra twin turbo!

Regards

Ash

Guest calibrat
Woes come to the club! It's all down to what your after tbh.

Do you want to been seen driving a taxi or a sleek sports car ;)

haha taxi :o?

I would like to have 600ish without having to spend to much :-)

Guest calibrat
Take a look in the classifeids theres been a few single turbos up lately whats your budget?

between 10 and 12 not sure what that would get me in terms of performance :-)

haha taxi :o?

I would like to have 600ish without having to spend to much :-)

600hp out of a Supra TT will be expensive. You will be much better off spending £15k (or less if you're lucky) on a pre built 600hp single turbo car, that has been built by someone who knows what they're doing.

Guest calibrat
Welcome along! Former Calibra Turbo owner? If so, me too :)

Yep a good 6/7 years ago, she was built mostly by me i was a member of the clubcalibra, was no more then 250brake with a nice 6 speed box

i found my GTST hard to control in the wet and that resorted to front end damage :'(

No offence mate but if you found a gtst lively in the wet a supra probably isn't for you. A stock TT can be a handful, to drive a 600bhp one you'd want to be very much awake!

No offence mate but if you found a gtst lively in the wet a supra probably isn't for you. A stock TT can be a handful, to drive a 600bhp one you'd want to be very much awake!

Very much agree with this, I'd say get a GTR if I where you if you don't mind a R33or R32 there's a few good GTR's for sale I've seen around the 12k mark with between 550-600bhp