The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!!!!

Guest K2V5

Hello to everybody from Madrid(Spain) with the desire to meet people with the same tastes of cars like me.

I hope to buy a MKIV as soon as possible and be able to show my little.

If someone sells their Supra UK Spec please tell me.

Thank you all.;)

Hi I'm looking for a Supra Specs with English because it is easier to standardize here that if Japanese specifications.

Have if you show me your Supra and your engine swap......:)

Thanks and regards

Hola Mihai mi nombre es Ramón y si, DESEO comprarme un MKIV.La primera vez que conduje uno fue de un chico que se lo trajo de Alemania y Dios mio que sensación...nunca he visto algo asi....es adictivo:d.

Si, lo quiero comprar de Inglaterra porque realmente la posicion del volante no me preocupa y es mas barato....creo que la opcion seria Turbo ya que NA querria meterle un TT y es un lio....

Mirare tu Supra y BABEARE...:party:

Un placer y espero estar en contacto contigo mas ya que encima somos del mismo pais...

P.D:¿De donde eres?

thank you all for the welcome and I hope you give me good advice on the purchase.

I love this car and I hope you reconsider re Toyota MKIV produce is great and for life.

If you know someone selling a uk spec I thank friends is easier here in Spain driving that model.

if not understand something sorry for my English and ask me whatever you want

man awaits the first date to ask those things jajja kidding ...

my budget is necessary to put my supra as i want. First of all rims and from there the rest with time

man awaits the first date to ask those things jajja kidding ...

my budget is necessary to put my supra as i want. First of all rims and from there the rest with time

I mean how much do you want to spend on buying a supra this will help us to find examples within your budget

My budget would be 8000 euros more or less

If it's a little less better since I have to pay a lot of gasoline from England to Spain!

thanks for asking and help me.:D

Found a few

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?270504-Guigsys-1994-Storm-Blue-Auto-UK-spec-Twin-turbo-BPU 5500 - great value !!

http:/http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Toyota-Supra-Twin-Turbo-/330855491248?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4d088626b0/ 7595 - Over budget but has been for sale for a while so may be open to negotiation he is a member on here too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-UK-CAR-1-OWNER-FROM-NEW-/271143597890?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f216af742 7000 - slightly over budget but looks a really good example

Only ones near to your budget that are for sale at the moment.

a question you know something about the separation of England from europe? would affect me something to get me in the car? thank all friends

We are still part of Europe even though we are not attached to the continent but you will need UK valid insurance to drive in this country so if you get insured you must make sure that the policy allows you to drive in the UK. If not and the police pull you they will sieze your car and will not release it til you produce documents to show that it is properly insured. Hope this helps.