The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bargain!

Chris Bailey

I called up "SH car sales" last week regarding the white UK with 19k miles...they were quite helpful guys on the phone to be honest...although I did have my suspicions surrounding them...

It's quite far away. If loads of Supras start appearing on their site, then I'll be suspicious.

- - - Updated - - -

TT Aerotop with 19's and a cat back exhaust is better value for £1K more in my opinion........i'd have popped to see it but it's in deep and darkest Cornwall....

Linky? :)

I went to see a supra there and turned up at the premises which was a pub. I was met by a chap in a convertable M3 and to say he drove it like he stole it was an understatement. I was then led to a residential estate where all the cars were lined up and down the street. No thanks. Almost 100% sure this is the same outfit with a new name.

I went to see a supra there and turned up at the premises which was a pub. I was met by a chap in a convertable M3 and to say he drove it like he stole it was an understatement. I was then led to a residential estate where all the cars were lined up and down the street. No thanks. Almost 100% sure this is the same outfit with a new name.

not good at all, i wonder if the convertable m3 wasup for sell aswell.

That sounds exactly like the High Wycombe lot :(

Regardless of wether they are or not, it's definitely a dealer to avoid. Cheers.