The mkiv Supra Owners Club

drift day - Hemel Hempstead HERTS, Sun 28th Nov

Guest dorifter

Guest dorifter

hi guys is there any interest for a drift day on the 28th november in Hemel Hempstead, hertfordshire at an airfield

Have spoken to Rob Oldham about this - to organise some MkIVs!

Hey folks - Just spoke to Nik about this - looks like a good 'un.

I am definitely going for this (it's very local to me!) - so anyone else in?

They have 30 slots, and they go fast.

To avoid the messiness of the last one I tried to organise payment is up front for this - and it is £50 for the day. 10am to 4pm

IF necessary tyres and possibly spare rims can be sourced if required.

Let's start a list

Guest dorifter

most of us drifters get a few spare rims and on a saturday afternoon go to any tyre shop ask politely and they will let you go threw the old pile which they have to pay £1.50 each to get rid of once you found a few they will only charge £5 each to fit to your old rims.....or find a car that is commonoly in the breakers yard and purchase some drift rims ??do 300zx twin turbo 5 stud rims fit the supra ??

Guest dorifter

100% no in my case especialy on airfields seeing as an airfield is usually designed to stop airplanes and the surface is very grippy,you'll need 4 rears to drift all day if you really get the hang of it !:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...