The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi im new how do you upload profile pic and my supra pics ?? thanks xx

Guest kellysupraxx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the club, where abouts in Cornwall are you Kelly or is that name based on you being from the Kelly Bray area

Welcome, I take it you have a supra? Get some pics up in this thread as well :p

To get some pic in the garage and etc, goto your setting up on the top right and then when it takes you there it's on the left hand side :thumbs:

As above, but you also need to pay your £10 membership. it's the best £10 you will spend on your Supra by the way, loads of info and parts, as well as a great club

Guest kellysupraxx

well what can i say its carlmadboy, the treads are crazy !!! lol as am i, but hey you all know that, can reply to everything lmao !! but to the gay snichers lol my brother is in the traffic police if you care to look on my facebook !! my dad retired police officer . they love it by the way my videos lol , but fairplay to the guys who defened me theres alot worse car videos on you tube why dont you report all them aswell , and the only other thing that made me laugh on here is people saying im cheap na loser , im crazy yes but hey i love my life and my supra out of all my cars !! CHEAP, i have a hummer, audi rs6 10 plate 580bhp , porsche, audi convertable, but i spent lots of money on my fav the na project supra cuz i love it,and when im back from peru i hope to have a 270bhp na supra as i have put the nos up to 75 shot and ready to dyno it,i have a vid if i can put it on here will try racing a 350bhp skyline qtr mile and im pretty close to him at the finish and beat him half way down the strip NA win , if you have a problem with that fine to all the other fun people on here hi !! and good luck with your supra CARLMADBOY X

i have a hummer, audi rs6 10 plate 580bhp , porsche, audi convertable, but i spent lots of money on my fav the na project supra cuz i love it,and when im back from peru i hope to have a 270bhp na supra as i have put the nos up to 75 shot and ready to dyno it,i have a vid if i can put it on here will try racing a 350bhp skyline qtr mile and im pretty close to him at the finish and beat him half way down the strip NA win , if you have a problem with that fine to all the other fun people on here hi !! and good luck with your supra CARLMADBOY X

You ain't gots to lie to kick it homie....! ;)