The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suspension bush help

scott87

their will be lots of negatives regarding this, i used the mvp R2 street kit. the ride is bloody firm and tight, what with the coilovers, you may want to think about replacing like for like

their will be lots of negatives regarding this, i used the mvp R2 street kit. the ride is bloody firm and tight, what with the coilovers, you may want to think about replacing like for like

Yep sure there wil be lots of haters. I have stock suspension and springs. Im changing to poly as im not paying the ridiculous prices for the arms from Toyota......

Keep us updated on what the whole job costs (labour and so forth, not just the bush kit), then anyone looking in the future to decide between Toyota arms and poly bushes can make a more informed decision :thumbs:

Fitting myself so labour will just be swearing intensive!

Im hoping to get the full bush kit with the discount i have for around 450, just trying to find a good retailer.