The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie from the west coast of Ireland

Supratoc1990

IMG_0421.jpg

ththththtt.jpgIMG_0422.jpg

hello all my name is sean and had a quick look around and ye all have some serious supras fair play ........

above is the car got it a few months ago and just found this site now hopefully ye will help me out with a few bits in the not so distant future

Spec currently

Toyota Supra TT auto

90,000km

Wide arch bodykit

19" alloys

and the reason i bought it is cause the engine is completly standard

(althought that will change)

Thanks

wheels can wait i have it sent away getting a few bits done

im getting

hks timing belt

a clear timing belt cover

a front mount intercooler

new brake pads

and im saving up for a new exsaust as we speak cant find any second hand though

and i also want standard leather seats for the front of the car

From westport my self in mayo havnt seen any other supra around my area ever apart from a blue na down in bellmullet but even that was years ago so to no that there is a few in the country is something

There's a few alright, only really come out in the summer though lol. But in fairness the are getting scarce. There was 6 (that i knew off) within 10 miles of me a few years ago but now i only know of mine and 1 more, but now i feel special lol.

same as that lad i feel special too ara lets face it around here now there more a collectors item at this stage well thats how im treating mine anyway lad stays in the shed most of the time comes out once every couple of weeks for about a half hour or so ya have to show them some respect to such a savage car

do ye have threads on ye're cars id like to have a look at more irish examples and no i wish i could play sport and that but for personal reasons i cant and i have to drive auto to but at least its the best auto out there and thanks man it will get there over time i suppose

mine is more or less standard at the min....have a lil something special happening though at the min so don't want add any pics on here until it's done, see what the thoughts and reactions are from people then