The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's everyone's to do list for dragonball 13

drift_bear

I was hoping to have the build done by then but lee Is to busy so that will have to wait (which I'm more than happy to), my other plans for the car are :-

Get the car wrapped for the event

Full service and MOT

Fit new AFR gauge

Fit new full sound system (head unit, speakers and sub/amp)

Fit the roll cage

What is everyone else planning to do?

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

I've gone all Gumball, got some blue strobe lights for when I need to hare down the motorway (like last year when racing for the train lol) and a PA system (which I won't be letting Burna get hold of) and a few other tricks/gadgets in mind :D

Now whether I actually fit all the above is a different question but I want to lol.

It will be having a full service and should have the syvecs mapped in TTC mode, that combined with the SRD cooled autobox should prove the perfect GT cruiser for europe :) and of course it will be polished and sealed :D

(and the possibility of being single but still in two minds about that)

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

I've gone all Gumball, got some blue strobe lights for when I need to hare down the motorway (like last year when racing for the train lol) and a PA system (which I won't be letting Burna get hold of) and a few other tricks/gadgets in mind :D

Now whether I actually fit all the above is a different question but I want to lol.

It will be having a full service and should have the syvecs mapped in TTC mode, that combined with the SRD cooled autobox should prove the perfect GT cruiser for europe :) and of course it will be polished and sealed :D

Cool :D

I was considering getting some blue strobes for my car aswell lol, or try get a police set up with siren :D

I've got my walkie talkies for the trip, ill take 2 just incase anyone forgets