Lee_e

painted or unpainted  

14 members have voted

1. 1. painted or unpainted

• unpainted black
    • painted white
    • Other

Hey guys

Need a bit of advice/opinions on what to do with my stock front with MVP lip thats going off to be sprayed soon, I have decided to cut the "ears" off as i dont think they go very well with the lines of my current skirts.

So im kind of drawn between getting the lip painted or keep it black, My car isnt any of the ones in pictures but its white :) I have a Trial rear with rear diffuser part in matt black and carbon wrapped TRD spolier blade, so Im thinking the unpainted would match it up at both ends ?

What do we think I should do ? ... I know its very much " each to their own" and all that but im after peoples thoughts as I really cant think for myself ;)

Pictures at the bottom are of the same lip with it black or painted, Ive even added a poll for all you people who love a good poll.

supra mvp unpainted.jpg

supra mvp unpainted 2.jpg

supra mvp lip painted.jpg

supra mvp lip painted 2.jpg

Edited by Lee_e (see edit history)

If you have sideskirts I would paint it white

I always think they look a bit odd from the side when the front lip is black, it looks all out of line, as the lip disappears, the 1st pic shows this very well

When it doesn't have the skirts, like the 2nd pic, the black lip works well, as it keeps the bottom line of the car

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I always think they look a bit odd from the side when the front lip is black, it looks all out of line, as the lip disappears, the 1st pic shows this very well

When it doesn't have the skirts, like the 2nd pic, the black lip works well, as it keeps the bottom line of the car

Yeah exactly my thoughts on this too :thumbs: either way it does look good but its the attension to detail that will make the car stand out.

I totally agree with Rog, so I'm voting paint it white to follow the lines of the skirts :)

Just what I was too lazy to type lol