The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra dude

Guest 2JZ GE W58

Guest 2JZ GE W58

well. the supra is my dream car and i always said my 1st car would be a supra. so anyway i bought a '93 2JZ GE W58 last week (would love a TT6 but couldnt get insurance as 1st car).

now this is my first car but i've been on bikes for years (current one is over 200bhp), and its a bit of a project.

it needs an interior and rear shocks, could do with a few other bits. i was thinking of buying an auto on the cheap and transferring all the parts i need across, as i love this colour & kit and want a manual.

anyone know (fo sho) if all the interior etc is the same between manual and auto models? (apart from the pedals and gear stick stuff)

cheers

Edited by 2JZ GE W58 (see edit history)

Guest 2JZ GE W58
:welcome:

I have some interior bits for sale. Have a look in the link bottom right of my signature. You may need to be a paid up member though.

Bar the gear lever surround, it's all the same mate.

...........:Popcorn:

cheers dude ill keep that stuff in mind when i get round to compiling the shopping list.

What bonnet is that?? Welcome to the club mate and don't take the imminent Veilside ribbing to heart ;)

the car is an ex show car and the styling was done by some crowd called Suped. their logo is also stuck to the side where traditional side indicators would go.

as for the obnoxiously jap/US ricer styling, i love it, nuts to anyone who thinks otherwise! :p i know its cool and thats all that matters :D

Nah i've not had the pleasure of mr Bailey yet. However, I did just buy me a TT lump, so once that's up and running I'll go for a blat to blue water and own him. ;)

Edit: and I hope she can't see it aswell. Because then she'd know I've just bought a TT engine..... :D