The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Overfenders?

Elliot

I found a pic of these which I haven't seen before and thought they looked pretty cool, so came up with a 'few' questions!

Does anyone have any more pics of them?

Anyone know how much they cost?

Are they a good fit? (Do they look good?)

Can they be blended into the body?

Can the 'screw' holes or whatever they are be filled in once fitted?

Thanks all

veilside overfenders.jpg

Nice one CJ! Are they blended in, or just stuck on? Also, are the screw/bolt holes filled? Were they expensive?

Look forward to getting a price cheers Chris

I'm looking at getting Veilside skirts, spats, possibly arches & probably the Bomex front bumber. Your's is a Miami GT Samurai right CJ? Don't wanna nick all of your ideas!

On the other hand, I like the Border bodykit....

The car was et up with the tein Flex suspension to the same ride height as the old stuff. I am sure this was lowered previously and yes, I do have a problem with the fronts rubbing (only when turning left) and the rears bottoming out over hard bumps.

I have not had the arches rolled but will be getting it all set up properly over the next week or so and will let you know how it is then.

HTH