The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted all my oil coolers. (Aristo jzs161)

Hassan

Hi everyone i managed to fit my oil coolers lastnight. I end up removing my A/C. The ac rad was in a bad state. So left me with lots of space to play with. Ive managed to fit 3 10row coolers stacked and a 19row but that still leaves me with enough space to fit another cooler for the engine oil if needed. So 3 10rows are going to be used for the autobox and the 19tow for the engine. Powersteering is going to get plumbed into the oem autobox cooler. So what do you's think?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357647837.316475.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357647848.668073.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357647863.199876.jpg

Dude I wouldn't leave them all there, you WILL have cooling issues. I ran 1 25 row oil cooler in the same position and a 10 row oil cooler, again in the same position, I experienced engine coolant temp issues and my oil temps were over 120 degrees all the time. The oil cooler in that position won't get enough air as its hidden by the bumper post once it's fitted.

I binned my PAS cooler and didn't bother running 1 (no issues at all) and fitted my oil cooler in the passanger side duct and ducted it correctly. My oil temps now don't rise above 100 degrees and coolant temps never over 85 degrees even when the car is getting smashed all over the place.

Yeah. What are the changes from oem. How is the car to drive. My aristo is going to be a daily driver.

My supra is the only car I have and use it nearly everyday and it feels near enough stock. The only time you notice is pulling away on a hill the revs will hover around 3000rpm and also on the motorway but you get used to what you have really. Pulling off I can brake boost to 3200rpm and get full boost at 3500rpm with a small single which makes it very quick off the line for an auto.

Just completed all the coolers and hoses. Connected all of them up. And mounted the intercooler. Turned out very nice. And lots of clearance. Just need to shave the bumper a inch or 2. Now going to exhaust shop tuesday to finish up the intercooler pipes.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358108000.987470.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358108012.769106.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358108023.970032.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358108039.069882.jpg