The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Having 2nd thoughts...

drift_bear

I'm having 2nd thoughts about finishing the build of the supra and just selling up. Between hardly being at home, the rubbish weather and considering moving on from supra's. Thought I would post up and see what people would value my car and parts I have sitting at.

I'm hoping to be spend more time onshore but by the way it is looking I can't guarantee it.

I AM NOT 100% SET ON SELLING UP, JUST LOST THE LOVE THATS ALL!

Only things that have changed on the spec list below are the following :-

Facelift lights all round

Genuine redox carbon roof spoiler

Half carbon TRD

Do luck rear

Bomex skirts

19' mania wheels

Vented wings

Uk spec bonnet

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357570148.003023.jpg

Parts sitting are :-

6 point roll cage

Single turbo kit (from project gold rush)

Polished plenum

Rare do luck 3d carbon wing

Pics of the car

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357570306.135115.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357570321.807430.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357570337.530554.jpg

It's a hard decision mate.

Like you I will not be in the Country come the mid-year and hence will likely sell rather than leaving it in storage.

Perhaps keep it and knock the Single build on the head for the time-being and just enjoy it at BPU? Insane performance for what it is. Too much too soon maybe.....?

Always hard when your stuck away! its that time of year when people lose the love. Its a huge outlay of money going single but you are nearly there, maybe the doluck wing was not your best buy when you have a build (labour) to pay for. Always get the love back when i drive mine or work on mine. Whats it worth?? in this current state i have no idea but you will get all your money back on the single parts in full.

You chimp Alex! You've put a good stamp of your own on the car, get it singled and enjoy it.

Ps, don't copy monsween, lose the cage!!

Aren't you after a cage still?

And give it to me :p

Join the que dude, IF I do decide to go down that route james (theturtleshead) has first refusal

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure he is..!!

Alex, have a wank and sort your head out.

H.

H, if I didn't have to share a cabin with someone else that works days I would lol